title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

CDTOC and CD-Text

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sonus
    • Jan 2011

CDTOC and CD-Text

I enjoy ripping my CDs with dBpoweramp, as it is powerfull and convenient to use.

Two questions I couldn't find answerd in the forum:

1) The CDTOC-Tag is not working for me with R14/FLAC/WinXP. It is checked under "CD Ripper >> Options >> Metadata & ID Tag" and I activated all columns like "Track Technical" in CD Ripper, just in case. Are there any other requirements I have to take care of?

2) Is there a possibility to save the original CD-Text info? If not, this could be an interesting option for the coming cue sheet support. What do you think?

Thank you!
  • EliC
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: CDTOC and CD-Text

I too would like the option to save the original CD TXT as part of the cue file or a separate file.

BTW, spoon, any progress on cue sheets, especially for ripping to individual files?

Comment

• Sonus
      • Jan 2011

1) I just realized by using mp3tag, that the CDTOC-info has been added to my files, but is not listed in the dBpoweramp "Edit ID-Tag" or fileinfo dialog. Why?

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Because it is binary when it is read, and the tag editor does not show binary elements.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>