title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

missing batch ripper & cd writer after upgrade to the registered 14 version

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sossity
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Jan 2010

missing batch ripper & cd writer after upgrade to the registered 14 version

I had the dBpower power pack registered 13.5 reference installed on my windows xp pro virtual machine, I then purchased the upgrade to the registered r14, I downloaded the registered 14 version at registration retrieval, & installed it.

I have the cd ripper, batch converter, & configuration, but not batch ripper & cd writer, that I had with the registered 13.5 version are these extra ones? or do they come with the registered power packs?

I went to the Registered 14 version so I would not have to keep renewing the AMG access every year, as I red that the newer version has this permanently.

Another bit of backround info; I have 2 virtual machines installed on my computer, windows 7 & windows xp, can my dbpoweramp registered packs be on both virtual machines?

I notice when I log into one of them, the desktop icons are all there, but when I log into the other, the icons are blanks & I cannot open the program.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: missing batch ripper & cd writer after upgrade to the registered 14 version

They are separate downloads from:

Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Sossity
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Jan 2010

do I have to purchase these? or do they come free with the registered dBpoweramp reference power packs purchased? the cd writer downloaded as a trial.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

If you have reference registered those 2 downloads automatically self register.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>