title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Album Art for Classical CDs

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cats_five
    • Jan 2011

Album Art for Classical CDs

I am ripping mostly classical CDs, and dbpoweramp doesn't always find the right Album Art.

I can sometimes find the right one (or a better scan) myself using www.albumart.org.

Was wondering if there were any better sites to check, remembering this is classical CDs, and also if it's possible to configure dbpoweramp to look in extra or different places.

I realise I could scan my own and might do that for a few, eventually, but it will make getting the task of getting them all ripped take even longer.

Picky? Maybe, but I recognise the covers for a lot of the CDs, and unlike Pink Floyd (for example) a given piece of classical music can have had several different covers, especially if it's an archive recording that's been re-released several times.
    Last edited by cats_five; January 26, 2011, 05:02 PM.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Album Art for Classical CDs

Click the choose art button, the whole internet is searched.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• cats_five
      • Jan 2011

Re: Album Art for Classical CDs

Sorry but no it isn't. I have found several covers on AlbumArt when either no cover was coming up, or the wrong one was.

Comment

Working...

]]>