title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Is this doable?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Atver
    • Dec 2010

Is this doable?

I have 22 CD's from a local radio station, all are KBCO Vol 9,10,11 etc. Each disc is multiple artists. I only care for 5 or 6 songs from each CD, so i ripped them all then went into the data on the HD and created a folder called KBCO thinking this would show as the artist, (wrong) and proceeded to drag all of the songs from the various folders into a folder inside that folder (like all of the other artists) thinking I would be able to select KBCO and all of the songs would play. It didn't work at all. Is there a way to do this, or was i just creating a playlist the Touch didn't recognize.

Otherwise it appears there is no way to play all of the KBCO selections with out going to each artist or each individual CD.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Is this doable?

It is perhaps more do to the player, tracks are grouped by album title, when there are multiple artists the compilation flag needs setting.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Atver
      • Dec 2010

Do I need to rerip those and use the comp flag? :(

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

You can select the tracks (all for an album), right click on one >> Edit ID Tags

Then click add, change the name to compilation and set the value as 1
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>