title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Having trouble ripping a CD, "Vexille" Soundtrack

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HuskyDawg
    • Mar 2007

Having trouble ripping a CD, "Vexille" Soundtrack

I'm kicking myself now because I bought this stupid CD so I could legitimately own a hard-copy of a Prodigy song on the disc which did not appear to be available anywhere else "The Prodigy - The Shadow" (cool song IMHO).

Anyways I have tried numerous times, different settings, different ODD's to read this disc to no avail, it cannot seem to recover all frames to securely rip the tracks. The CD is brand spankin' new, not a scratch. to date I have used a Plextor (forget model number at the moment) and a Matshita (Panasonic?) UJ-875S, C2 pointers on, C2 pointers off, flawed by design and secure rip produce poor quality rips if anything at all, and burst rips 95% well with noise and pops...

Anyone else ever encounter issues like this? I'm seconds away from downloading the stupid torrent and just giving up on ripping it myself...

I do have two more ODD's I'll try reading it with, a blu-ray reader and another DVD RW drive...
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Having trouble ripping a CD, "Vexille" Soundtrack

Sounds like you need a new CD, it probably has manufacturing defects.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• HuskyDawg
      • Mar 2007

Re: Having trouble ripping a CD, "Vexille" Soundtrack

It's the screwiest thing because it works fine in CD players...

Frogot to mention I am using v14.0 reference now, so I got the latest and greatest software package...

Anyways Torrent is downloading, not the preferred method but path of least resistance at this point, and it's debatable legal as I own the stupid CD!

Comment

Working...

]]>