title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

AccurateRip Setup

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • souwalker
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Dec 2009

AccurateRip Setup

Hi

I am not at home so I cannot confirm this but looking at the link above, it is suggested that Rip Method should be secured. Is this the default seting?

I've am using depoweramp but I left everything default and changed nothing in terms of setting and I've already ripped about 30 CDs to FLAC. I've got about 800 more to go and would like to know I am on the right track?

Rgds
    pat
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: AccurateRip Setup

It is not default.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• souwalker
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Spoon
      It is not default.
      Spoon, so if I leave everything at default, what sort of ripping am I getting? Not secured? But when I rip, most of my rips, I see Accuraterip. So this is secured, correct? Are my current rips (about 70 CDs out of 850) good rips? What are the default settings and will the default settings be good enough?

Some of the more uncommon CDs that I am ripping (Jazz), I do get X AR, then a gree tick and 'Secured'. I am assumming there is no accuraterip of this CD but my rip is secured. Correct?

Any advise or suggestion would be appreciative so I can have confidence that what I have ripped is ok.

Thanks
      Pat
      Last edited by souwalker; September 07, 2010, 12:31 AM.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

It rips in burst, with no error recovery and verifies against accuraterip, so yes if AccurateRip verified the rip it is secure.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• souwalker
          dBpoweramp Enthusiast
          • Dec 2009

Thanks.

I thought I was missing something. I could find the Options button, but instead of seleting the button, I selected the drop-down error which never showed me the Rip Options:cry:

Comment

Working...

]]>