title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Registered product now problems

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Newfiestang50
    • Aug 2010

Registered product now problems

Hello forum. I am fairly new to this product but downloaded the the trail of bdpoweramp a few months ago to convert my Cd collection over to FLAC for use with my Sonos system. It worked so well I decided to purchase the registration tonight but I am now experiencing problems.

First of all, the trial version found the album cover without issue but now since registration it wont find any AA. Also, every CD track seems to now rip with "errors" listed in the dbpoweramp window during the rip process.

How do I know if the registration took? Once I registered the product I then followed the link provided in the email sent and it seemed as though it downloaded the software agian but I am not sure.

I am confused and concerned that I spent my money now this software wont work.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Registered product now problems

Album art is supplied through the premium metadata 'PerfectMeta' this has to be activated separately to the main registered download (instructions at the end of this message).

The error messages, please copy them the clipboard and paste so I can see what the errors are.

------

Re-issue registered version of dBpoweramp can be downloaded from this page:

(clicking the above link from your email program might not open the link, copy and paste it into the title bar).

Enter your Order reference / receipt number when asked, a download link is then presented. Lost your order number? visit the above link to lookup.

Noting PerfectMeta (AMG) activation is under the main download link, where eligible (excluding upgrade purchases).
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>