title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

making sure album art/meta data of batched ripped mp3s shows up normally in itunes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sossity
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Jan 2010

making sure album art/meta data of batched ripped mp3s shows up normally in itunes

I recently imported an album I ripped in mp3 format, into itunes, the album art showed up, but when I clicked on individual songs, the square the displays art in the bottom left went blank with; Art not modifiable. What does this mean?

right now I am ripping my Cds to flac, & plan to do a batch convert to mp3 256 for my ipod & importing the batch converted mp3s into itunes to sync to my ipod. How do I make sure in the batch convert, that my meta data; ie; album art & other stuff shows up & works correctly in itunes?

when I first started ripping my albums in flac, I had not downloaded any DSP settings, so I do not know if the meta data & album art was embedded or stuck to my first dozen albums I ripped in flac. Does Flac embed the meta data & art to the songs & album? I also have mp3 tag, can it adjust & write any meta data I may have to modify to the albums I have ripped in dbpoweramp using flac?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: making sure album art/meta data of batched ripped mp3s shows up normally in itune

With album art you can embed or write folder.jpg (or both)
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>