title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

PerfectMeta Stopped Working?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yedgy
    • Dec 2009

PerfectMeta Stopped Working?

Hello all, noob here. I can't find any posts about this problem, so here goes:

I have a registered version of dBpoweramp 13.3 Reference and have been able to rip about 200 CDs with the CD Ripper. However, as of earlier this week, I have not been able to use all of PerfectMeta's features. Track info and album art is available, but the art is low-res and nothing is listed under the 4 services on the Manual Meta Review window. I have 341 days of PerfectMeta access left according to the Configuration program.

What am I doing wrong? It's a pain to find meta information and hi-resolution album art for all my music. I've been spoiled!
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: PerfectMeta Stopped Working?

If there is any album art then AMG / GD3 should be operating, otherwise you would have no artwork. So if the artwork is appearing from one of those two, you would expect it to appear on the ALT + M page, make sure all the 4 main metadata providers have a tick next to them and perfect meta is also checked.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Yedgy
      • Dec 2009

Re: PerfectMeta Stopped Working?

Silly me! :blush:

I must have fat-fingered the checkmark next to the menu option for PerfectMeta. All is well again!

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...

]]>