title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

error audio file failed verification

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aal
    • Nov 2009

error audio file failed verification

A while ago I tested dbpoweramp to rip cds. Since I spent a few month away from home I didn't use my cds do to it, but the someones of a friend of mine. Some of those were pretty damaged, but I still got quite good results. Now that I'm back home I actually bought dbpoweramp to rip my cd collection.
    Even though almost all my cds are in a pretty good shape I almost always get an error (Rip Status) at some of the tracks. If I rip the same cd more than one time, the errors are not always at the same tracks. The infromation and error log show this for example:

Information ripping to FLAC, 'Track 1' to 'G:\flac\albums\AC-DC\AC-DC - Highway to Hell\AC-DC - Highway to Hell.flac'
    Track 1: Ripped LBA 0 to 15630 (3:28) in 0:31. Filename: G:\flac\albums\AC-DC\AC-DC - Highway to Hell\AC-DC - Highway to Hell.flac
    AccurateRip: Accurate (confidence 200) [Pass 1]
    CRC32: 0760BB19 AccurateRip CRC: EF79C69E [DiscID: 010-000eeb37-0077fe62-7e09c60a-1]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 1' to 'G:\flac\albums\AC-DC\AC-DC - Highway to Hell\AC-DC - Highway to Hell.flac'
    Error audio file failed verification 'G:\flac\albums\AC-DC\AC-DC - Highway to Hell\AC-DC - Highway to Hell.flac.tmp.flac'.

What does that mean?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: error audio file failed verification

It means that potentially the Hard Disc drive has errors.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• aal
      • Nov 2009

Re: error audio file failed verification

My hard disk is a piece of sh... That's not exactly the answer I wanted to hear. But thanks a lot, it seems like the hard disk drive actually was the problem. Oh well, I guess I need a bigger one anyways, there will be a lot of new data soon.

Comment

Working...

]]>