title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

After Conversion

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rkohlbeck
    • Oct 2009

After Conversion

Hi - I successfully converted a full cd in straight .wav format. when complete the box says finished and the small arrow point down on the left is where I click and I would like to see " display error log " and display information log" ... I have both of these checked ..

however the box below says " do nothing " it is not checked in the box.. but the check mark to the far right will not go away.

and I make sure I dont have checked skip finished message below.

Nothing comes up in the form of error logs or information logs on the cds I convert. Is this something I have to set up in an advanced setting somewhere..

Thank you for the help
    Ric
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: After Conversion

For ripping CDs you should use CD Ripper, not right click converting the files.

IF there are no logs then nothing would show.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• vicdiaz
      • Dec 2008

Sorry for hijacking the topic but during batch conversion does a log gets created on disk?

Today I left my PC converting a few thousand FLAC files to MP3 and during the process power went out for a long period of time and the UPS initiated a graceful shutdown. When I got back home I restarted the process again but I'm still missing around 12 MP3 files that were not converted from FLAC and there is no log with the errors for the missing files.

No easy way to find the needle(s) in a haystack...

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Sorry no log is written.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>