title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Browsing/searching Accuraterip database

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zorror
    • Jun 2009

Browsing/searching Accuraterip database

How do I browse/search titles of CD's submitted into Accuraterip database? I tried to find this out, but it seems like there is no way to do this at least directly, which is very odd.

I'm planning my CD ripping project and I need a rough proportion of how many CD's that I'm going to rip are in the database. I don't own most of these CD's yet. I don't believe most of the CD's are in the database because some of them are very rare and obscure. Even FreeDB is missing many of them and it has twice as many(?) releases, which means a lot more rare CD's.

Thanks.
  • EliC
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Browsing/searching Accuraterip database

there is no way to do this, spoon can't even do it.

Comment

• zorror
      • Jun 2009

So there's even no indirect way to check if there's a specific CD in the database without owning the CD?

How about, if I own the CD, what is the easiest/fastest way to check if it's in the database? Do I need to actually rip it first?

Comment

• Teknojnky
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Dec 2006

You don't need to rip it to see if its in AR, but you will need to load it and let dbpa ripper (or eac I would imagine) check it, it will show if the disk is in AR or not. It won't tell you confidence until you rip it.

Comment

Working...

]]>