title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

AccurateRip Self Configure Issues

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hbert
    • Jun 2009

AccurateRip Self Configure Issues

Question from a new user. I downloaded a trial version Release 13.2 and was able to get AccurateRip to self configure after serveral attempes. Everything worked perfectly. After the trial expired, I was so happy with the product, I registered. Then, I mindlessly redownloaded Registered Reference Release 13.2. Now I can not get AccurateRip to self configure. I've tried 39 key CD's from AccurateRip's Key Disc List, including the CDs I used to configure AccurateRip the first time. Nothing. What am I missing?

My drives are Asus DRW-1814BL. I've also tried resetting the sample offset to zero.

Any Ideas?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: AccurateRip Self Configure Issues

Does it popup offering to find the offset?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Hbert
      • Jun 2009

No. In addition, I noticed when I ran the the second download it preserved my rip settings but not the AccurateRip configuration.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Clear all the saved settings:

...also how to do a full reset of dBpoweramp? (if dBpoweramp crashes for some reason) Where does dBpoweramp save its files / settings? It is installed to c:\Program Files\Illustrate\dBpoweramp or c:\Program Files (x86)\Illustrate\dBpoweramp The 64 bit version of dBpoweramp is installed to: c:\Program Files\dBpoweramp It

Then reinstall the registered version.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Hbert
          • Jun 2009

That did indeed solve the problem. Not in the way I expected. But all is well with the world now. Thank You.

Comment

• mattrobinson
            • Feb 2009

Hi,

I've just had exactly this problem. Yesterday I tested the trial version on one of my laptops before registering, then registered and installed the registered version. I then spent a day ripping CDs successfully. Then I got a BSOD for some reason. After rebooting, dBpoweramp complained that AccurateRip wasn't configured (in the options menu) but as described above, it wouldn't prompt me when I entered known working key discs.

I am about to try the solution you listed above, just thought I'd post my experience in case it helps with a proper resolution.

Comment

Working...

]]>