title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

AMG Subscription Expired - Purchased Reference 10/08

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CAR59
    • Sep 2008

AMG Subscription Expired - Purchased Reference 10/08

Hello,

Started db this morning to rip some new CD's and it states that my Meta subscription has expired. I have not used the program for a couple of months. Retrieved my subscription and reinstalled. Same problem.

Bit more info: One thing that was strange was when I started the ripper this morning it was as if it was a new start-up. My default music music folder was back to the program default and it wanted to calculate my CD's offset.

I'm running Squeeze Center for my Duet, AVG and ZoneAlarm free. I have turned off all of those but no go. I do run Registry Mechanic and Windows Washer regularly but I'm sure I was doing that back when I was ripping my library - couple of month ago. Since then the dB has not been used.

Many thanks!

CAR
    Last edited by CAR59; January 25, 2009, 05:55 PM. Reason: more info
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: AMG Subscription Expired - Purchased Reference 10/08

Version of Windows and dBpoweramp?

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Re: AMG Subscription Expired - Purchased Reference 10/08

Re-issue registered version of dBpowerAMP can be downloaded from this page:

(clicking the above link from your email program might not open the link, copy and paste it into the title bar).

Enter your Order reference / receipt number when asked, a download link is then presented. Lost your order number? visit the above link to lookup.

Noting PerfectMeta (AMG) activation is under the main download link, where eligible.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>