title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Unable to connect to Accuraterip?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nohairnick
    • Jan 2009

Unable to connect to Accuraterip?

Happy new year to you all! :D

I have been using the trial version with no problems at all and was so impressed that when the trial ran out I purchased a registered version (yesterday).

My problem is that I have not been able to get any Accuraterip data since. The 'connecting with Accuraterip' pop-up doesn't appear any more and no data is shown in the 'rip status' column.

I've checked my firewall settings and these allow full access to dbpoweramp. I have also ticked the box 'query results with Accuraterip' in the ripping options dialogue.

Immediately below this box is a message stating 'Accuraterip is unconfigured- waiting for key disc to find offset'. I have tried a number of discs that I know for sure are in the key list (I ripped quite a number during the trial).

Again, this was all fine during the trial period.

Could anyone please let me know if there is something I'm missing? I've trawled the forums and can find nothing that mentions this problem.

Any help will be much appreciated,

Thanks,
    Nick
  • nohairnick
    • Jan 2009

Re: Unable to connect to Accuraterip?

Follow up...

Having spent the day trying to get this to work I stumbled across an unrelated thread saying that Accuraterip uses file 'accuraterip.dll' to operate.

I searched the install folder and this file was missing!

I did however, have this file as part of an EAC install so I've copied it into the dbpoweramp folder and -hey presto- it's now working!

Two things I'd like to know...

1) Have I got a duff download or is the file missing in the first place?
    2) Is the EAC plugin the same- will it affect performance (or break something!)?

In my experience these things either work or they don't but it would be nice to have some confidence.

Cheers,
    Nick

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Sometimes if an newer version is installed that requires a reboot, when rebooting the dll can go missing, reinstalling dbpoweramp always puts it right (you should do this as the AR.dll you have might be an older version).
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• nohairnick
        • Jan 2009

Thanks- will do.

Regards,
        Nick

Comment

Working...

]]>