title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

2 Tagging Questions

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dagordon
    • Dec 2008

2 Tagging Questions

First, let me say that I absolutely love dBpoweramp; the CD ripper is one of the best designed pieces of software I've ever used. You did a great job!

I have a couple of minor tagging questions. First, are there elements that represent some of the more advanced tags dBpoweramp can write such as the AccurateRip tags (ACCURATERIPDISCID, ACCURATERIPRESULT), UPC and STYLE? I want to be able to pass these tags to a command line encoder.

Second, I'm having trouble coming up with a string that removes the leading 0 from track numbers. The following, for example, which would be one half of the right string, doesn't work:

Code:
    [IFEQUALS] [GRAB]1,1,[track][], 0, [DEL]1,1,[track][][]
    It just gives me a blank.

Thanks!
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: 2 Tagging Questions

There is an option in CD Ripper >> Options >> Metadata & ID Tags which disables the padding.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• dagordon
      • Dec 2008

Re: 2 Tagging Questions

Thanks. It's weird -- the "pad track number to 2 digits" option seems to have no effect on the track number, when either a CLI encoder is used with [track] passed to it, or when an installed codec is used.

With the option checked or unchecked, [track] is padded to 2 digits. Also, with the option checked or unchecked, the track number isn't padded to 2 digits when dBpoweramp is using FLAC as the encoder, for example.

Comment

Working...

]]>