title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Where is secure rip function in trial?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ashmash
    • Dec 2008

Where is secure rip function in trial?

Hi

I'm a potential convert from EAC - well to be honest, having downloaded and played with the trial for an evening I'm ready to make the purchase.

One question. I can't find any secure rip function in my trial download. On inital startup dB atttempted no drive calibration exercise and, having ripped a handful of CDs as a test, it seems as though it will not revert to a secure mode in the event of a rip not being 'ok' according to AccurateRip.

Am I right in thinking that the secure mode is not enabled in the trial, or have I missed a big 'secure' button somewhere (it happens occasionally)? If the former, should I wipe clean the trial install before downloading the full programme on purchase?

Thanks in advance

Simon
  • bhoar
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Sep 2006

Re: Where is secure rip function in trial?

Click the Options button. Choose Secure radio button. Click Secure Settings to set it up.

-brendan

Comment

• Ashmash
      • Dec 2008

Re: Where is secure rip function in trial?

Thanks Brendan

So much for my intellectual capability! I was deceived by the little clickable arrow for encoder priority et al.

Cheers

Simon

Comment

Working...

]]>