title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Error Writing to Server When Ripping

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stewart7210
    • Nov 2008

Error Writing to Server When Ripping

I'm running XP Pro 64Bit on my Desktop and Fileservers and keep getting the following error:

Error ripping to [Encode Local], 'Track 2' to '\\Av8r-files\av8r raid master\Music\CD Collection\Weezer\Weezer - Weezer (Green Album) - 02 - Photograph.IGNORE'
    Error copying to '\\Av8r-files\av8r raid master\Music\CD Collection\Weezer\Weezer - Weezer (Green Album) - 02 - Photograph.flac' insufficient space? [clEncoder::EndConversion]

Error ripping to [Encode Local], 'Track 1' to '\\Av8r-files\av8r raid master\Music\CD Collection\Weezer\Weezer - Weezer (Green Album) - 01 - Don't Let Go.IGNORE'
    Error copying to '\\Av8r-files\av8r raid master\Music\CD Collection\Weezer\Weezer - Weezer (Green Album) - 01 - Don't Let Go.flac' insufficient space? [clEncoder::EndConversion]

I'm using encode local (learned that from the forum - thanks!), and there is more than 500GB left on my server RAID. Any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Error Writing to Server When Ripping

Try mapping that path as a new drive on your system (right click on the share).
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• stewart7210
      • Nov 2008

Re: Error Writing to Server When Ripping

Thanks for the lesson. Work's great.

Comment

Working...

]]>