title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Confidence Level / Track not present in AR database

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlueDragon
    • Sep 2008

Confidence Level / Track not present in AR database

Some testings later, many more new questions than answers...

Can someone try to answer this one... I have been ripping and testing several tracks which (unfortunately once more) where not in the AR database thus the message "Track not present in AccurateRip database " and "None of the tracks are present in the AccurateRip database". So far ok. Then I submitted all my ripping results (BTW which information exactly would be nice to know: I would suggest that the send information be visible somewhere before to push the "Submit Now" button...) and I did some new tests with the same track. I expected to see at least "Accurately ripped (confidence 1)" but still none of the tracks seem to be present in the database!?... How can it be? :(

Thanks a lot!
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Confidence Level / Track not present in AR database

It takes about a month or so before the AR database is updated. Also, if your submission is a different pressing of a CD, it takes a minimum number of submissions before the CD will show up in the database.

Comment

Working...

]]>