title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Need help restoring a setting...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TempestGarden
    • Jul 2007

Need help restoring a setting...

I messed up a setting and I was hoping that someone could help me to restore it.

It's the part where the program puts the tracks in it's own folder with the artist's name on it and drops that folder wherever I tell it to. Well, it no longer makes the folder and instead just drops the individual tracks into my music folder that I specified. How do I get this to go back to the way it was before?

This might be a good time to ask as well... is it possible to tell the program to make an additional folder with the album's name on it as well? In other words, the tracks would be inside of two folders. One with the artist's name and then inside another folder with the album name.

Thanks for the help.
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Need help restoring a setting...

Are you referring dynamic naming?

Comment

• TempestGarden
      • Jul 2007

Originally posted by LtData
      Are you referring dynamic naming?
      Ummm... I believe so. Was my desription not detailed enough? I can try to describe it better if you want me to.

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

First, make sure you are using Reference, either an active trial or a registered version. See "Need to find your version?" below for help checking this.

Next, when you do your conversion, the line below the directory is where you put what you want for dynamic naming, i.e. [artist]\[album] and so on.

Comment

Working...

]]>