title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

AccurateRip Window Improperly Displayed

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kilmatead
    • Jul 2008

AccurateRip Window Improperly Displayed

As there's no "Bug" thread, here it is... (bottom buttons cut off)

Reference version, Vista x64 SP1, 1920x1200 (109 DPI), up-to-date drivers (Nvidia 8800 Ultra), yada-yada-ya. All other windows in this (and other programmes) display properly.
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: AccurateRip Window Improperly Displayed

Version of dMC?

Comment

• Kilmatead
      • Jul 2008

Originally posted by LtData
      Version of dMC?
      r13, I believe; it's only a month old or so.

On the odd chance you're using some class of the MFC/CLR for the API (in lieu of doing things the hard way), I'm using .NET 3.5 SP1, courtesy of the recent Visual Studio Pro 2008 SP1 release - god only knows what that might have surreptitiously installed against the gentle legitimacy of nature's ordered chaos.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

It is the large fonts (setting in windows) which is causing the buttons to go off screen.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Kilmatead
          • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Spoon
          It is the large fonts (setting in windows) which is causing the buttons to go off screen.
          Wherein, for the future, advise those using Custom DPI in Vista to uncheck (not the default) the box marked "Use XP style DPI scaling". For reference, developers, have a glance here, please. But know that compensating for this, by this, will decompensate elsewhere, as a balance always seeks it's own common mean.

I defy anyone over 18 who is not an owl or verse to overdose on carrots, to use a 24" LCD on 96 dpi. It just isn't human.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...

]]>