title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Accuraterip question

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sashua
    • Jun 2008

Accuraterip question

Can someone tell me the difference between "AccurateRip, "Not in Accuraterip" and "InnacurateRip"?

I have allowed some "Not Using AccurateRip" discs onto my music server but I have been segregating and deleting from the server all the ones that come up as "Innacuraterip".

Thanks,
    Russ
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Accuraterip question

See the help file for CD Ripper (open CD Ripper and click red [?]), each combination is detailed there.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• sashua
      • Jun 2008

I have already checked the Help File and can find nothing about the specific terms "Not in Accuraterip" and "InnacurateRip"?

If I rip a CD and it is in "Innacurate Rip" then I expect it has errors and will be no good, right?

If it just says "Not in AccurateRip" then is it likely fine anyway?

Thanks,
      Russ

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

"Not in AccurateRip" means the CD isn't in AccurateRip and is indicated by a grey "x".
        Inaccurate means other people disagree with your rip and it probably has errors and is indicated by a red "x". However, if all tracks are inaccurate but the CD is in good condition, you probably have a different "pressing" of the CD and your rips might be just fine.

Comment

• sashua
          • Jun 2008

O.K. I get it. So if something won't rip in AccurateRip I shouldn't assume automatically that it is bad.

Thanks,
          Russ

Comment

Working...

]]>