title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Problems ripping with R13

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Olaf101
    • Jan 2008

Problems ripping with R13

Hello,

I have always been a happy user of dbPoweramp until i installed R13 yesterday. I'm ripping to MP3 and regardless of what drive I use (LG-H58N or Plextor PX-716A) i jut get MP3-Files that have a size of 625 kB. When i rip to Wave, i get files of 44 kb. I tried different Communication Modes, but the problem remains. With R12.4 everything was fine.

Any ideas?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Problems ripping with R13

Make sure you have no DSP effects running.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Olaf101
      • Jan 2008

I haven't even installed DSP Effects. I had when using R12.4, but i have removed them before installing R13.
      It looks like ripping seems to work. When the progress bar for the track reaches 100%, it switches to "Encoding 0%" and after a second goes to the next track. The resulting MP3 Files are those small files i mentioned.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Run the program listed here to clear dBpoweramps settings:

...also how to do a full reset of dBpoweramp? (if dBpoweramp crashes for some reason) Where does dBpoweramp save its files / settings? It is installed to c:\Program Files\Illustrate\dBpoweramp or c:\Program Files (x86)\Illustrate\dBpoweramp The 64 bit version of dBpoweramp is installed to: c:\Program Files\dBpoweramp It

They reinstall, activate AMG. Try ripping with the default settings.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Olaf101
          • Jan 2008

That solved the problem! Thanks a lot!

Comment

Working...

]]>