title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Wrong Tracks Detection (maybe)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brabale
    • May 2008

Wrong Tracks Detection (maybe)

Hello everybody i'm new here

Everytime I use EAC to rip my jeff buckley-mystery white boy album, the AccurateRip log reports that some tracks (at random) "cannot be verified as accurate (confidence 10)"..

I live in Italy, is that because of different editions?

Thank you!
  • Porcus
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Feb 2007

Re: Wrong Tracks Detection (maybe)

Originally posted by brabale
    Everytime I use EAC to rip my jeff buckley-mystery white boy album, the AccurateRip log reports that some tracks (at random) "cannot be verified as accurate (confidence 10)"..

I live in Italy, is that because of different editions?
    If you "by random" mean that it applies to certain tracks and not to others with no apparent pattern, but the same tracks each attempt, then this is a likely explanation, especially if the other tracks are accurate with a low confidence. (Say, confidence 1 could mean that the other person has not ripped all tracks.)

It could however also be that you have a scratched/defective/troublesome CD -- try to re-rip and compare the checksums.

If, upon a second attempt (possibly with a different drive?) the situation changes, it is something else. Drive?

Comment

• brabale
      • May 2008

By "random" means that it applies with no apparent pattern:

1st attempt-> tracks 2-3
      2nd-> tracks 7-11
      Etc...
      the Peak level 100.0 %, Range quality 99.9 %..

Wait, everytime the drive recovered some tracks from some errors, i think it's the problem, right?

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Your Rips are inaccurate, AccurateRip is reporting this, so it is working.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>