title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Accuraterip problem?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tjay
    • Jan 2008

Accuraterip problem?

I've been having a problem..when I put a cd in the drive and open dbpoweramp at the bottom of the songs list it says "cd in Accuraterip" but when i go ahead and click on "rip" it just does the secure ripping not "accurate rip". I have accuraterip checked in the options.
    Can someone tell me what the problem is?
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Accuraterip problem?

After the rip, do you get a result from accurate rip, such as AR(25) or something with a checkmark or x? Because if the rip result doesn't match AccurateRip, it starts a Secure Rip.

Comment

• tjay
      • Jan 2008

Thanks LtData for your fast reply..

Ok I get this: xAR(2)secure

What exactly does that mean?

Am I doing something wrong?

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

That means 2 people disagree with your rip but dMC thinks it is secure. If all tracks are marked X AR(2) your CD is probably a different pressing which would have different checksums for the tracks.

Comment

• tjay
          • Jan 2008

Ok ..thanks for your help LtData...

Comment

• vsaprissa
            • Aug 2011

I'v got the dBPowerAmp 14.2 but when I insert any audio CD into my burner, a popup windows appears, telling me something about Accuraterip access. And I do it. Then a 2ยบ popup windows telling me something about a wrong key and since then I can not rip any CD Audio. In every track an "Error" appears. This happens with any audio cd I'll try to burn. What can I do? Thank you.

Comment

• Spoon
              Administrator
              • Apr 2002

Select 'Copy to Clipboard' on the error page, then paste the errors here as a message.
              Spoon
              www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>