title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Version 16.1 not accessing USB/Firewire drive to rip too

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • meaculpa
    • Jan 2011

Version 16.1 not accessing USB/Firewire drive to rip too

I have upgraded from 15.8 to 16.1 and now cannot write ripped files to an external USB/Firewire drive. You can rip to the internal hard drive OK. In addition when using the batch converter function, I cannot see to access the "file tree structure" to choose the files that I want to convert. You can use the open command and then select individually, but not the same as in 15. Also I cannot seem to be able to select a location for the batch files to ripped too. It only gives me a default option/
    I have gone through the configuration settings, but cannot seem to find anything that helps. I am probably doing something stupid, but just checking if anybody else has had the same issue and a fix?

Andrew
  • PeterP
    Super Moderator
    • Jul 2011

Re: Version 16.1 not accessing USB/Firewire drive to rip too

We're sorry to hear about your troubles.

I presume you're unable to set conversion target location to an external drive. Is this correct? Seems to work fine for me.

It would help if you could post screenshots (cmd+shift+4, select rectangle, picture file appears on desktop) of what you're seeing.

If the folder tree appears to be missing, there has been one known report before of its pane being accidentally resized to 0 width and having seemingly disappeared - fixed by resizing back.

Comment

Working...

]]>