title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Batch Converter won't see folders on mac - '0 Audio files shown in folder'

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jeanvaljean27
    • Apr 2017

Batch Converter won't see folders on mac - '0 Audio files shown in folder'

I've just started using the dbpoweramp reference version to batch convert music folders in my iTunes/iTunes Media/Music folder on my mac. I had played around with the free (non-reference) version of dbpoweramp for a couple of weeks and had no problems with the batch converter seeing the folders and files + converting the files from alac to flac.

With the reference version, the batch convertor sees none of the music folders and gives me a stock message '0 Audio Files shown in folder', also giving me the message 'no audio files selected for conversion' when I click on the list icon.

Anyone with any ideas on how to deal with this? I'm looking to batch convert the music folders within my iTunes Media/Music folder (set up in artist/album format) which are all in alac format to flac.

Many Thanks

IR
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Batch Converter won't see folders on mac - '0 Audio files shown in folder'

The left side of Batch Converter, it does not show any folders?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• msfallah
      • Apr 2017

My P2 card footage is stored in folders that I have named.

In some projects, I know that I didn't use any of the footage in certain folders, can I just trash these folders???

I did try to trash some audio folders from P2 and when I opened my Final Cut project the system was not happy, so I went back in time machine and undid the trash.. .the audio is still sitting in the trash and I'm nervous to empty it.

Comment

• PeterP
        Super Moderator
        • Jul 2011

Please report:
        • What dBpoweramp version you are running - R16, R15.8, R16.1 beta or so.
        • What mac OS version you are running.

I recommend trying the latest dBpoweramp beta-
        This version addresses all documented bugs in R16 so far. Current version: beta 8 List of changes since R16: Run External DSP fixes: Now accessible again as it was accidentally left out in R16 Updated and bugfixed configuration dialog, options are no longer reversed, the dialog ensures that you input command0line arguments

Some Batch Converter glitches have been addressed since R16, ones affecting recursive selection in particular.

Comment

Working...

]]>