title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

CP pause and fast forwrd not working

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • peterk
    • Dec 2016

CP pause and fast forwrd not working

I'm using AssetUPnP and BubbleUPnP servers in conjunction with a Moon MiND180D and a series of control point apps on an iPad to listen to a classical music library stored on my PC on a Simaudio system. PlugPlayer and the MiND app control everything OK, but their interfaces are unappealing. My preferred app, Lumin, and also Linn's Kazoo will find and play the files, but annoyingly neither of them can pause the track (toggling Pause stops the track then restarts it from the beginning), nor fast forward or reverse (on the Lumin app I can drag the button along the timeline (producing a yellow line instead of blue if I move it forwards) but it jumps back to where it was when I let go). The PP and MiND apps can perform these functions properly (and they can control a track that I've set playing using the Lumin app). Is this a limitation of AssetUPnP or is there something somewhere that I need to set to get full function from my preferred apps? I did try swapping to Minimserver (since the Lumin app webpage mentions it) but that didn't help.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: CP pause and fast forwrd not working

It is a limitation of the player (not control point, or server), so the Moon.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>