title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Sort order - Last name, First name

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Novicetreat
    • Jan 2017

Sort order - Last name, First name

In db poweramp I have sort order as last name first name so if the artist is John Smith the sort order is Smith, John. How do I get the sort order delivered to my NAIM app so that it will display the sort order for artist/composer etc?
    Arghhhh
    Anyone know please?
    Thanks
    paul
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Sort order - Last name, First name

You would have the Tags:

Artist Sort
    Album Artist Sort

if these are set the it would be used. You should set for all the tracks by a certain artist, PerfectTUNES the id tagger would allow these tags to be set for all tracks associated with a certain artist.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Novicetreat
      • Jan 2017

In db poweramp I have the Sort Orders for composer and artists both showing last name, first name in the tag box at the bottom middle of the screen. In the CD ripper options "Meta data & ID tag" options under the "Write ID tags all the sections are ticked from AccurateRip Result to Length inclusive and then HDCD.

Are these settings correct please and where else do I need to have settings to allow last name, first name please?
      TY
      Paul

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

You can check by looking at the id tags for a file, right click on the file >> Edit ID Tags

then look for the artist sort tag.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>