title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Missing Artwork V5 for QNAP - In Folder & Files View

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • QuantumMechanic
    • Oct 2014

Missing Artwork V5 for QNAP - In Folder & Files View

Hi I noticed asset v5 for QNAP is available eventually.

I installed the trial.

However it feels like a step backwards. I only use folder view as this is how my music is stored on my NAS.

Most of the artwork is is completely missing when played through the NAIM app for my NDX.

In each folder I have the words like @_thumb at the top? What is all that about?. Also other strange things are happening.

I was advised months ago that the artwork issue in the folders would be resolved in V5. But V5 is even worse.

What happened?

Regards Trevor. ..
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Missing Artwork V5 for QNAP - In Folder & Files View

.@_thumb:

Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• QuantumMechanic
      • Oct 2014

Hi Thank you for the tip. I'm not sure I can follow this unfortunately. I don't get this with twonky and it only appears with asset in folder view. In artist view it doesn't appear. Also where have all my folder artwork dissappeared to in this version ? Anyone able to help. Dbpoweramp told me this would be resolved several months ago..but it's worse in the new version for qnap.

Comment

• PeterP
        Super Moderator
        • Jul 2011

Thanks for your feedback.

The .@_thumb issue was an oversight on my side when porting Windows code over to Linux/OSX and will be fixed in the next update.

As for missing pictures, the problem is being looked into, I'll get back to you shortly.

Comment

• QuantumMechanic
          • Oct 2014

Excellent, thank you Peter. Exactly what I'd hoped you would say. Cheers Trev...

Comment

Working...

]]>