title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

No Asset Upnp controller in my program folder

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Guido
    • Aug 2015

No Asset Upnp controller in my program folder

I reinstalled Asset UPnP since I upgraded to windows 10.

In My "all aps folder" I see onely the startups to Asset UpNp configuration and to Help. The Asset UPnP controller is gone.

In my list of programs (change or remove program) there is onely 1 entrance being AssetUPnP - the controller does'nt seem to e installed.

How can I run or install it ?
  • mville
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Dec 2008

Re: No Asset Upnp controller in my program folder

Originally posted by Guido
    I reinstalled Asset UPnP since I upgraded to windows 10.

In My "all aps folder" I see onely the startups to Asset UpNp configuration and to Help. The Asset UPnP controller is gone.

In my list of programs (change or remove program) there is onely 1 entrance being AssetUPnP - the controller does'nt seem to e installed.

How can I run or install it ?
    Asset Contol is not part of Asset UPnP, it is a stand-alone UPnP/DLNA control point application.

You can get it on these forums, here:
    Asset Control (a UPnP / DLNA control point) is billed as the control point you have been waiting for . In UPnP there are: Server / Control Point / Renderer, where the Server catalogues tracks, Control Point creates playlists from the Server and controls the Renderer (player), all 3 elements of UPnP could reside on the same

Comment

Working...

]]>