title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

n-stream and asset for Mac

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TAS
    • May 2014

n-stream and asset for Mac

I'm new to Asset having just downloaded the premium version for Mac OS X. I have a Naim system with an NDS. When I use n-stream, I don't see any album art nor do I see any of the playlists I had set up in iTunes. Sorry for what are very obvious questions, but I'm not sure how to fix this.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: n-stream and asset for Mac

Asset will only show album art if it is embedded in the files, or written as folder.jpg

Often when ripping with iTunes it keeps the album art in its internal database only, not in the files (if you move the files to a new MAC there would be no album art), there are programs which can extract the album art from iTunes to the files.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• fencing fan
      • May 2014

Spoon,

To be certain I understand, are you saying that within the album folder (within the artist folder) there should be a file name.jpg file? I'm using iTunes on a Mac, and there is a folder called 'album art, which is higher up the directory tree; User>music>iTunes>Album Artwork vs. User>music>iTunes>iTunes Music>Music.

Thanks.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

If you have ripped with iTunes the art is kept internally in iTunes, not with the files.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>