title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Asset and Crossover and iTunes - help

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tony clarke
    • Mar 2012

Asset and Crossover and iTunes - help

Hi - my first post.

Tried out the Asset UPnP (DLNA) in conjunction with Crossover on my Mac mini hardwired over the ethernet to hi-fi. Controlled via iPad. I had been using this for my iTunes with playback - but the artwork gets muddled. Took up on a suggestion to try crossover and asset. Got it working ok during the free trial, purchased both products. Followed the instructions - Hasn't worked since!

Can anyone please help with a comprehensive installation guide?

The Macbook also has parallels installed on it but I don't have iTunes on there. I noticed that it maybe installing Asset there? It didn't appear to be doing so during the trial. No idea what is happening?

Any ideas - help!

Thanks

Tony
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Asset and Crossover and iTunes - help

Asset would work better under Parallels, you do not need iTunes with Asset.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• tony clarke
      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Spoon
      Asset would work better under Parallels, you do not need iTunes with Asset.
      Hi Spoon,

Thanks for that - as all my downloads are on iTunes is there some documentation to refer to as to how to transfer the library to a NAS or keep it on the MAC. I am a bit of a novice - what's the best option? I have a NAS

Thanks

Tony

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

If you have the option, keep the files on the MAC, as local files are easier to access (no passwords, etc).
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>