title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Just Dropped In

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nautibuoy
    • Dec 2011

Just Dropped In

Hi all, just registered on the forum and wanted to say Hello.

I've been streaming music over my home network for the best part of two years via squeezeboxes, however, I recognise these as proprietary solutions that aren't heading in the same direction as me (hi-res and best achievable sound quality) and I got rather tired of their, apparently, untested software.

So, I'm migrating to a DLNA solution and have Asset V3 as my library manager on my WHS. I've just changed my home cinema amp so my first DLNA renderer is my new Denon AVR1912 receiver; this is working very well, controlled via PlugPlayer on my iPhone. It all seems very stable and usable.

Next step is to add a streaming capability to the main hi-fi system.

Only issue at the moment is the duplication of 'unsupported' stations within Internet Radio; I have seen this feature mentioned elsewhere on the forum and understand V4 of Asset resolves the problem.

What news of the V4 release?

Ray
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Just Dropped In

We had hoped to get it out soon, however we have identified a crash in Asset v4 which needs to be tracked down and fixed before release.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>