title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Labels do not get updated when new track loaded?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Narler
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Apr 2002

Labels do not get updated when new track loaded?

Ok last post for me today, sorry bout all these Spoon. :happy:

I've noticed that the only way to get labels updated is to have them constantly scrolling. so when the next track starts the labels are updated...

This is only the case if the labels are [COLOR=red]NOT[/COLOR] part of the mainamp window.

On the last two skins I've made I have placed the track name, artist name, album etc on a seperate skin, and was surpised to see the info would never change, I would have to close down that window and re-open it to see the info on the currently playing track?..

The same thing for the EQ line, if the EQ line is not on the same skin as the EQ, then the line is not updated until the skin it is on has been closed and reopened ?

Any thoughts on how to overcome this label update problem, other than forcing all labels to autoscroll ?

You can see this by downloading my Tie Fighter Skin, or my Roland TB-303 skin.

Thanks in advance.
    Narler
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

I will look into it.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Narler
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Apr 2002

Thanks.. For the time I'll just make all my new skins with titles on the <IsAmpWindow> skin only.

cya

Comment

Working...

]]>