title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: 1NSANE gets the Power of dB

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Smile 1NSANE gets the Power of dB

Hi everyone!
    long time no see... um hear... ahh read? Whatever....

I've been quite busy with wallpapers, 3D modeling (just got LightWave and Cinema 4D ) and skining ( ideas are just swarming, and now I've got 5 unfinished skins :o ) but i have made something interesting for 1NSANE! Take a look at the new dB Bushwhacker ( flag sold separatly :D):

By the way, if anyone with 1NSANE wants this skin or flag, let me know.
    I have been planing to submit them on some 1NSANE site... what do you think of it?

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: 1NSANE gets the Power of dB

lol, are "YOU" insane? lol j/k. i really like that game but haven't run it in a long time. i used to multiplay all the time. it's a great fun game.

it looks good what you have done. it is an unusual form of advertising and i am not sure how it would go down on the insane community? would they like adverts of products in the game like that?

i think it's a grreat idea anyway.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

hi Razgo,

well, it isn't really advertising. People that like Bushwhacker or are skin collectors will download it because of the colors or something... they might and they may not come and see what it is and if they come it will expand our community. (we might have more gamers interested in the 1NSANE skin, cause i'm starting it :D:D:D).

Besides, most of the gamers are tired of the old white flag with 1NSANE / invictus signs and will download a darker version of the flag.

Anyway this is not advertising, although it sure looks like it. I have made this for fun ( and we had a Serious Sam 2 flag which is a bit dumb ( a shooting game in a driving game?? ) and I wanted to make something new...

I am making skins for Quake 3 too...

dBpoweramp Guru

well you might be able to squeeze the skin URL on the side of the truck too :D

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

It's a pickup...

I don't have enough space and if I made it it would be blury:(...

But there is plenty of space on the flag!:D:D

dBpoweramp Guru

i don't have the game currently installed but i do remember some big wheeled trucks. and there was a large 4X wagon as well.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

There are all sort o' cars (better to say vehicles). remember the classes in the championship?

4X4, sport class, pickups, trucks, extreme class.

I am not sure wich large 4X wagon are you talking about...
    There are three trucks: 4X4 Freighter, 6X6 Goliath (My favourite) and 8X8 Benemoth

I have loads of vehicles from the net too, so I'm mixing up everything :(....

It's a really great game. remember the spherical endles maps?

hey can you help me....

how do you make skins....

help mee

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Ummm, it is nice to hear about new skiners

uh, I can hardly remember hoe to do this. I think you need the 1.2 patch for the game, or something like that, and the IDF explorer (or download of a skin for the desired car). First you download a skin for a car, make a folder with the name of the IDF file od that car and copy the two pictures ((something)EXT.png for the normal and (something)CHR.png for the damadged looks), and then copy the pictures and rename into some other name (it, however, is important to keep CHR and EXT), and then edit them the way you want. If you look around you will se which parts of the picture go where, and edit them the way you want.

For more help look around on some 1nsane forums or (if I remember correctly) WWW.1nsaneheat.com. Sorry that I didn't see your question earlier, muthsera:(.