title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Apple Music and WAV files

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rudj
    • Jan 2009

Apple Music and WAV files

Hi,
    I post this thread here, because I don't know where do I must ask this question
    I work since a long time with dbpoweramp cd ripper and Batch ripper, and I really apreciate those tools; they work perfectly and I can say that the problems I encountered were related to OS updates or incompatibility with other software
    When I choose to rip my files to WAV, all tags are there (including the album image) + the album image in the album folder. I always check it with tag editors like Tag&Rename, or others
    But what I don't understand is why when I choose to import my album into Apple Music, using the classic Library/import function, no tag is taken into account
    Only the name of the song appears in the collection in this form: artist name - song name
    Only Apple Music does this
    Is this linked to a particular format of ID3 tags? Does it depend on Music running in a Mac OS environment (Catalina 10.15.7)?
    Any information is welcome!
    Thanks for your help
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Apple Music and WAV files

Apple cannot read any tags, from any wave files. Use AIFF instead.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Rudj
      • Jan 2009

Re: Apple Music and WAV files

Thank you for the clear answer
      Have a nice day !

Comment

Working...

]]>