title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Can I run dbpoweramp music converter on HP EX490 via MAC Remote Desk Top Connection

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Neil E.
    • Dec 2009

Can I run dbpoweramp music converter on HP EX490 via MAC Remote Desk Top Connection

I have:-

HP Media Smart EX490
    IMac

Succesfully running WHS via RDC on the Mac. All my music is on the HP EX490. If I want to batch convert from (say) FLAC to Apple Lossless can I install dbp batch converter on the HP via Mac RDC?

If this can be done, could I also rip cd's in FLAC using the dbp ripper on the HP, accessed through the Mac RDC - or would it be easier to rip them to the Mac in Apple lossless and then transfer to HP for conversion ?

Thank you.

Neil.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Can I run dbpoweramp music converter on HP EX490 via MAC Remote Desk Top Connecti

Yes to both.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Neil E.
      • Dec 2009

Re: Can I run dbpoweramp music converter on HP EX490 via MAC Remote Desk Top Connecti

Spoon. I have added the files listed below to my WHS 'Software Add Ins' folder on the HP EX490. However they are not appearing as available on the 'avaialble add ins ' tab. Am I missing a trick ?

Is it because they aren't MSI files ? What do I need to do ?

Thanks

dMC-R13-1.5-Ref-Registered.exe
      AssetUPnP-XP-reg.exe
      dBpoweramp-CDWriter-Registered-r3-1.exe
      dBpoweramp-Batch-Ripper-1.exe
      Last edited by Neil E.; 09-11-2010, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

For Asset you need the WHS Msi install, not the XP version.

The others, copy to the C:\ drive on the WHS and remote desktop to install (not WHS Connector).
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>