title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Zip Files

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lpt46
    • Nov 2007

Zip Files

Whats The Best Product To Convert Zip Audio Files To Wma So That I Can Download The Wma Files To My Archos?

Lpt
  • xoas
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2002

Re: Zip Files

To the best of my knowledge, Zip is a program to compress any type of files for easier transmission. You need a program like WinZIP to uncompress your Zipped files and then you will need a program that can convert the unzipped files (whatever audio format they happen to be in) to wma. If you are lucky, the files (once unzipped) may already be in wma format.

dBpowerAMP Music Converter is a good tool for converting files from one audio format to another but it is not dsigned to unzip files. However, unless you know what audio format the unzipped files will be, I can't advise you as to whether dBpowerAMP Music Converter or any other program will be able to convert these files to wma.

So unzip the files and tell us what type of audio files they are (wma, mp3, m4a, wave, or whatever). With that information we could give you a solid answer about whether Music Converter can help and, if not, whether there are any other programs that might be able to.

Best wishes,
    Bill

Comment

Working...

]]>