title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Where are my file choices?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigunk
    • Sep 2002

Where are my file choices?

So I have a CD with some tracks I needed to edit (licensed music). I used dmc to rip from .cda to .wav. Ran the output file through CoolEdit to chop off some annoying beeps, and convert it to mono. Tried to convert back to .cda so i could burn back to a CD. dmc only gives me the option of .mp3 and .wav. So the question is what am I doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated
  • xoas
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2002

DMC audio cd input will convert cda files to .wav, mp3 or other formats and DMC will convert various audio formats to .wav. To convert those .wav files to .cda format you will need a cd-burning program. Eventually the dB family will have cd-burning capability (a beta version is expected out soon). For now, you can use DMC to convert to .wav prior to burning the cd.
    Best wishes,
    bill mikkelsen

Comment

• bigunk
      • Sep 2002

Thanx for your reply, xoas. I messed around with file types and compressions and junk for most of a day, and I think I finally got my result. The biggest insult was using an old 2/2/24 writer to burn the final CD.

Take good care,

BU

Comment

Working...

]]>