title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

lp to cd-Is this available during trial period?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • schmeckelbobbin
    • Jan 2006

lp to cd-Is this available during trial period?

I'm checking out this product and wish to try LP to CD option as this is all I really am interested in using this for.

It doesn't seem to be available in the trial period?

I may be wrong, but before I spend a great deal of time looking for the option

Is it in the intial download?

has anyone tryed it and having successful conversions and easy of use?

:teufel8: or :thumbdown ???

I would like to report back as to the easy of use for this purpose (LP to CD) rips

Thanx! :komisch12
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: lp to cd-Is this available during trial period?

See these threads for more information:
    I'm using XP Home on a new Dell computer. I've ripped CDs, streaming audio, and cassettes with Aux Input with good success. When I try a vinyl LP, I get problems. Recording from the headphone jack, the LP volume between tracks will not get low enough for either me or Aux Input to recognize the gap. If I copy the LP to a

i was wondering if anyone knew of any antipop software that works quite well. im recording some old vinyl :p of my dads and its in the era of 1970 - 1980 so the records are in good shape, just theres hiss and some pops, so i wanted to know of some good software to get rid off it without sacrificing audio quality. minimal is

Short answer: dMC has the capability to record anything that you input to the computer, but there are programs specifically designed for this and help to filter out things like hissing and popping. What would be the best idea would be to use one of these special programs to output the file to WAV and then use dMC to encode it to your preferred compress standard.

Auxiliary Input is included with dMC and isn't on a trial-basis but will always work.

Comment

Working...

]]>