title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Only the first 10 seconds gets ripped.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lonestarguy
    • Jul 2005

Only the first 10 seconds gets ripped.

I installed a registered version today and now only the first 10 seconds of any track gets ripped. I have used the program successfully before. I have looked at LAME and it seems to be configured correctly. What am I overlooking? Thanks.
  • Wayne
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Aug 2002

Re: Only the first 10 seconds gets ripped.

It could be that you are attempting to rip a protected CD. Can you play the tracks on you PC using the preview feature within CD Audio Input? Have you tried performing a test conversion or alternatively rip to wav format?

Could you rip this CD before installing the registered version? Have you tried installing the latest beta version?

Wayne

Comment

• Lonestarguy
      • Jul 2005

Re: Only the first 10 seconds gets ripped.

Originally posted by Wayne
      It could be that you are attempting to rip a protected CD. Can you play the tracks on you PC using the preview feature within CD Audio Input? Yes, no problem.

Have you tried performing a test conversion or alternatively rip to wav format? Yes, to both. still only 10 seconds.

Could you rip this CD before installing the registered version? Yes, it rips fine with other rippers like exact audio copy.

Have you tried installing the latest beta version? What beta version?
      Wayne
      Thanks for the fast reply.
      Lonestarguy

Comment

Working...

]]>