title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Rip-as-one with Music Converter?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jolycu
    • Apr 2005

Rip-as-one with Music Converter?

I have the registered version of dbpowerAMP with the Power Pack. I understand that I can use Rip-as-One with the CD Input, but I would like to use it with Music Converter. Is this possible? I am converting audiobooks on CD and some of them have tracks every minute or so. I would prefer to have it as one big file. I've tried for the last three hours to get CD Input to work but have given up on it. It keeps giving me Codec errors. Music Converter works like a dream, especially if I convert each disk to it's own folder. But I am trying to put each book in one folder, so I have to change the track numbers which is time consuming. It would be so much easier if I could just rip each CD as one track.
    Thanks
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Rip-as-one with Music Converter?

Yes you can, click the 'Rip as one' button in CD Input.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• jolycu
      • Apr 2005

I would use CD Input, but every time I try, I get this error: The CODEC required to compress 'xxxxx.mp3' could not be opened. Error creating mp3 compressor, try different frequencies and / or bitrates. It does this every time when using CD Input, but I don't have problems with Music Converter. Do you (or anyone else) know how to fix this?
      Thanks

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Try clicking 'Options' and 'Settings' for Rip To, change the compression settings to something else.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• jolycu
          • Apr 2005

I got it to work by changing the frequency from 24000 to 32000.
          Thanks for your assistance Spoon!

Comment

Working...

]]>