title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

More bugs editing tags

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rogue

More bugs editing tags

- Using in_mp3Pro.dll from WinAmp, I can't view ID3v2 when I leave the mouse over a mp3 file with ID3v1 & ID3v2. If only exist ID3v2 dbpowerAmp music Converter, shows well this, but editing tags is unable to create ID3v1. I configured dbpowerAmp music converter to create and show both ID3v1 & ID3v2.

- Sometimes, when I modify a entry of Id tags, the others turn corrupted. I think that is a problem with ANSI and UNICODE strings. I´m using Windows XP.

- If I use 'Edit tags' over various files at same time, and push 'Delete All' then an error close dbpowerAmp music converter (I think It succeded because not all files have ID3v1 and ID3v2 at same time)

- I´d like help you with mp3CLI problem but I don´t know the reason. I reinstalled the converter and plugins and now appears to function well. But when I convert a mp3 tha hasn´t ID tags the result file show the next :
    ID3v1
    Artist Unknow
    Title ~dmcin
    Album Unknown
    Year 2002
    genre Other
    Comment THOMSON mp3PRO Encoder v1.1.0

Thanks.
    Thanks for your attencion and your work.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

>But when I convert a mp3 tha hasn´t ID tags the result file show the next

The mp3PRO encoder is automatically creating this tag for files that do not have it.

>- Sometimes, when I modify a entry of Id tags, the others turn corrupted. I think that is a problem with ANSI and UNICODE strings. I´m using Windows XP.

This I am sure is a limitation of ID3v2 - it is not bullet proof.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>