title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Bugs editing tags

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rogue

Bugs editing tags

I Found bugs editing tags :

If I push 'Delete All' ID3v1 is deleted but ID3v2 persist with all entries blank but 'Track'
    I can´t clear the entry 'Track' when I use ID3v2.
    If I use Smart ID3v1 & ID3v2, and i use delete to correct a entry then MediaPlayer not recognice Id tags

Using MP3Pro CLI Id tags are not preserved.

I'm using the lastest version of converter and codecs
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

I will look into the CLI not preserving tags.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Rogue

- Using in_mp3Pro.dll from WinAmp, I can't view ID3v2 when I leave the mouse over a mp3 file with ID3v1 & ID3v2. If only exist ID3v2 dbpowerAmp music Converter, shows well this, but editing tags is unable to create ID3v1. I configured dbpowerAmp music converter to create and show both ID3v1 & ID3v2.

- Sometimes, when I modify a entry of Id tags, the others turn corrupted. I think that is a problem with ANSI and UNICODE strings. I´m using Windows XP.

- If I use 'Edit tags' over various files at same time, and push 'Delete All' then an error close dbpowerAmp music converter (I think It succeded because not all files have ID3v1 and ID3v2 at same time)

- I´d like help you with mp3CLI problem but I don´t know the reason. I reinstalled the converter and plugins and now appears to function well. But when I convert a mp3 tha hasn´t ID tags the result file show the next :
      ID3v1
      Artist Unknow
      Title ~dmcin
      Album Unknown
      Year 2002
      genre Other
      Comment THOMSON mp3PRO Encoder v1.1.0

Thanks.
      Thanks for your attencion and your work.

Comment

Working...

]]>