title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Tags for CDs with Various Artists

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TurntableTC
    • Jan 2005

Tags for CDs with Various Artists

I could have sworn that I did this before, but I can't seem to do it now. When I use Audio CD Input, there are only two columns, Track and Length. I thought there was a third at one point, Artist, so if I was ripping a soundtrack I could assign a separate Artist to each track instead of the rather messy option of including artist in the song title. Any help is appreciated.

Tyler
  • ferris209
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Oct 2003

Re: Tags for CDs with Various Artists

This is a powerpack option that is available to registered powerpack users. I've never used it myself, but I believe it's utilized by going to the powerpack options and selecting a "compliation" button.

Comment

• ChristinaS
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Apr 2004

Actually I think it's just the view which is skewed. Click on the rightmost vertical bar after Length and drag it to the left. I think Atist will appear there as a column header. All thsoe columns headers are adjustable in length by simple dragging of the separator columns.

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

Originally posted by ferris209
        This is a powerpack option that is available to registered powerpack users. I've never used it myself, but I believe it's utilized by going to the powerpack options and selecting a "compliation" button.
        Actually the compilation button is right on the CDGrab toolbar if you have the PowerPack.

Comment

Working...

]]>