title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

power pack

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

power pack

the power pack works perfecly when I want to normalize or something like this, so when I want to make mp3PRO, with the latest mp3pro plugin, it says

"The output file 'D:\Audio\juniorfilm\003_Remédio.mp3' could not be opened.
    CLI Encoders require 'Power Pack' to be installed - visit www.dbpoweramp.com and download 'Power Pack'.

I am registered, but the reg of my windows last week "****ed up" and I make things neither I can explane and the windows back to works, and everithings too, but only in a mp3PRO conversion it says that message. I cant uninstall windows because a lot of things

PLEASE help me

"PS: before I register, I used these REACTIVATE PP.exe that is available here, i dont know if there influence, but..."

"i'm brazilian because this my english is shit"
  • Unregistered

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!
    PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!
    PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!
    PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!
    PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!
    PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Unregistered

Spoon is online????

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

I have to sleep now and then

Try uninstalling it all, reboot then install again, then look on the dMC Config program it will tell you the status of the power pack.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Unregistered

In power pack status is OK, my status is registered, and I can make everithing such "rip to ram" and more, but the mp3pro codec doesn't work!!

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

I am out of ideas, sorry - you might want to try another CLI encoder just to see how that one goes.
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>