title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

HELP PFC----->mp3

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NEW GG

HELP PFC----->mp3

hey every1 has ne1 heard of the format PFC? well ive got music in this format. i need a player and also a convertor so it wil go in mp3 or wma. any help wil b appreciated. thanx
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2004

Re: HELP PFC----->mp3

What on earth is a PFC? All the definitions I've found of such a file extension indicate it's a text file:
    AOL Personal File Cabinet
    - file system for America Online

Comment

• joran420

Its an update for a DMX music system(they encode all theyre songs in PFC) but i cant play them...came here lookin for a player

Comment

• petriburg
        dBpoweramp Enthusiast
        • Apr 2002

A little bit of Googling reveals that the codecs required for this (DMX) proprietary format were designed and supplied by PlayMedia Labs. Since the music is (apparently) the 21st C.answer to Muzak, I venture to suggest that codecs for translation of this format will be difficult to obtain, unless somebody has direct access to the installation in whatever department store, restaurant or similar institution. I doubt if Spoon would be able to install it for dMC users without payment of a hefty fee. What's more to the point, surely downloads of these programs are not freely available?

Comment

Working...

]]>