title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

CD constantly ejecting

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • charlesrichard
    • Apr 2024

CD constantly ejecting

I bought the full version of dbpoweramp and have successfully ripped 5 cds in FLAC. Just now every cd I try to rip gets ejected. If I repeat the process i get error messages for every track. I keep getting a dialogue box saying insert CD as the CD is being ejected.

I have no idea what to try next. I thought about uninstalling and reinstalling dbpoweramp but i dont know what the consequences will be. Can anyone help me please.
  • Dat Ei
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Feb 2014

Re: CD constantly ejecting

Did you use the eject button in the program? Some of my CD drives don't like the software eject and react strange.

Uninstall and reinstall should be no problem.

Dat Ei

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Re: CD constantly ejecting

If still having issues run this:

...also how to do a full reset of dBpoweramp? (if dBpoweramp crashes for some reason) Where does dBpoweramp save its files / settings? It is installed to c:\Program Files\Illustrate\dBpoweramp or c:\Program Files (x86)\Illustrate\dBpoweramp The 64 bit version of dBpoweramp is installed to: c:\Program Files\dBpoweramp It

and choose option to clear all settings. Then reinstall and try to use without changing any settings.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>