title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

After importing to Windows Media player or iTunes, No Title, Artist or Cover art.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • size15shoe
    • Aug 2021

After importing to Windows Media player or iTunes, No Title, Artist or Cover art.

Finally got everything ripping with Batch Ripper and ending up in the right place, but after a few CD's, thought I would check to see if iTunes or the Windows Media player I'm using would import it properly and it doesn't. No Artwork, Artist or CD Title. If you import a second and third CD, they all go to the same place. I am using a Windows based laptop and both players on it, though not at the same time of course. My first inclination is this is a dynamic naming thing. But maybe not entirely. I am primarily a Mac person but it seemed the software and Nimbie work better on a Windows platform so I bought a laptop for this project. I am really not fluent in Windows, though enjoying trying to figure it out. That being said, I know some pointers would be greatly appreciated.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: After importing to Windows Media player or iTunes, No Title, Artist or Cover art.

First try without nimbie and use CD Ripper, to see if the files are right, if you hare ripping to wave neither of those players will read the ID tags.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>